You can make a difference for the young men and women of St. Joseph High School. Through the investments and commitments of alumni, parents and friends, the rich tradition of St. Joseph continues to be a reality for young men and women. Please be aware that unrestricted gifts are used to support the financial aid program during the current school year and, therefore, are non-refundable.
- DIRECT GIFTS
- ONLINE GIFTS - Make a gift today by choosing to GIVE ONLINE. Please note that the information entered is encrypted and sent to a secure server. Pledges may be made with payments scheduled on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- DIRECT GIFTS - Unrestricted or restricted cash, check, or credit card gifts may be sent directly to:
St. Joseph High School
10900 West Cermak Road
Westchester, IL 60154
All credit card gifts must include the type of card being used, the full name on the card and the expiration date. We accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express for gifts in any amount. A one-time credit card gift may be phoned in by calling Kathy Taylor, Administrative Assistant to Development at 708-562-7488.
- MATCHING GIFTS - Double Your Donation to SJHS
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Please check with your Human Resource Department to see if your company participates. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Morton, Manager of Development Operations, at 708-562-7488, ext. 148 or email@example.com.
- PUBLICLY TRADED SECURITIES/STOCK TRANSFER - Many donors prefer to make gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or exchange-traded funds. These gifts can be a very tax-efficient way to donate to St. Joseph High School. If you are itemizing deductions on your tax return, you may be eligible for a charitable deduction for the full value of your gift. Whether or not you itemize, donating appreciated assets can help you avoid paying tax on capital gains. Always discuss donations with your tax consultant to maximize your benefits. Please contact Bob Stapleton, Director of Development at (708) 562-4433, ext. 153 to facilitate this type of donation.
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - Corporate and/or individual sponsorship provides excellent visibility for you or your company through St. Joseph High School events. For event sponsorship opportunities, contact Tony Quattrochi at 708-562-7488, ext. 119.
- DIRECT GIFTS
Unique Ways to Support
Do you shop on Amazon?If so, please visit the link below before shopping and St. Joseph High School will receive a donation from your total. Bookmark the link and we will receive proceeds from all your shopping treasures.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization (we hope you will choose St. Joseph High School!) to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to St. Joseph High School. AmazonSmile will occasionally contact you about donation amounts disbursed to your chosen charity or about the program.